Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly)
#4
js8588 Wrote:Bear Creek has outstanding customer service. Order it. If you're unhappy, send it back.

That said, another one to consider with equally excellent customer service and superior fit and finish (in my experience)

https://www.hardenedarms.com/ecProduct_6...il%20Upper

I read good things about BCA customer service. On the other hand, I sent them an e-mail Sunday night and here it is Tuesday (after they closed) and haven't received a response. I sent a follow up e-mail earlier this afternoon - hopefully I'll hear back from them within 24 hours.

I'm also considering this from http://www.aimsurplus.com but once again, why the significant price difference from BCA (also, this identical set-up is $40 more at http://www.Joeboboutfitters.com).

[Image: 46142962bb4926bc473833515f3ba682.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why not choose this barrel (upper assembly) - by Bushwack44 - 08-29-2017, 11:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)