Where are you getting your info lone hunter?
Why build a .125? Because it is intended for 762x39 but works with 6.5 G
read Bwaites' article I linked. it says, and I'm paraphrasing
Colt looked at x39 and saw the lip was thicker than that of 556 so they made the .125 FOR THE X39. Then Bill A looked at colts work and designed the .136 for Grendel.
.125 is a 762x39 bolt. Some use this in their Grendels
.136 is the bolt that was designed for the 6.5 Grendel.
I don't know any simpler way to say it.
Why build a .125? Because it is intended for 762x39 but works with 6.5 G
read Bwaites' article I linked. it says, and I'm paraphrasing
Colt looked at x39 and saw the lip was thicker than that of 556 so they made the .125 FOR THE X39. Then Bill A looked at colts work and designed the .136 for Grendel.
.125 is a 762x39 bolt. Some use this in their Grendels
.136 is the bolt that was designed for the 6.5 Grendel.
I don't know any simpler way to say it.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

