Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" Grendel and a M5 RAS
#1
I have a KAC M5 RAS I want to use and really don't see the point of a 20" rifle anymore unless I step up to something like 6.5. Everybody preaches free float but in the real world would a decent Grendel upper with a M5 and Bipod be accurate enough to be a hunting rifle? 2 legged critters really only need minute of bad guy so I'm not worried there, just clean shots on white tails out to 300ish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" Grendel and a M5 RAS - by SPLOGAN - 12-01-2011, 12:35 AM
20" Grendel and a M5 RAS - by SPLOGAN - 03-04-2012, 12:52 AM
20" Grendel and a M5 RAS - by LRRPF52 - 03-04-2012, 01:22 AM
20" Grendel and a M5 RAS - by Whelenon - 03-04-2012, 06:32 PM
20" Grendel and a M5 RAS - by Sojorboy - 03-04-2012, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)