Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Core 15 Barrel Kit
#3
I sent an email to Core a few months ago with a reuest for information on the chamber and bolt for their 6.5 Grendel. I never got an email response. According to SAAMI if the barrel is marked 6.5 Grendel it should use a SAAMI spec chamber. Hense the other chambers on the market being marked different like Grendel II, 264 LBC, Anderson Grendel 1 or 6.5 Sporter.

I think I've only read one review on the Core 6.5 Grendel, so not a very common barrel on this forum.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Core 15 Barrel Kit - by Iconoclast - 08-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Core 15 Barrel Kit - by Lastrites - 08-19-2017, 05:49 PM
Core 15 Barrel Kit - by VASCAR2 - 08-19-2017, 07:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)