Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LaRue Barrel Swap
#1
I just purchased a complete 6.5 Grendel from LaRue. I went ahead and ordered the 5.56 barrel and bolt to go with it. What's the difficulty of actually swapping the barrels on the rifle? I assume it's not something you just do all the time. My experience level with AR's is fairly low. I have owned one for years, but never built one from the ground up. Thanks in advance for the help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LaRue Barrel Swap - by jpistolero02 - 08-16-2017, 05:19 PM
LaRue Barrel Swap - by Kilco - 08-16-2017, 05:56 PM
LaRue Barrel Swap - by bfk4lyfe - 08-16-2017, 05:57 PM
LaRue Barrel Swap - by Lastrites - 08-16-2017, 09:54 PM
LaRue Barrel Swap - by 1911man - 08-16-2017, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)