08-12-2017, 09:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 10:29 PM by The Profit Joseph Sith.)
IDK if this helps but arf.com has a database here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk
I like the old A2 stocks myself and quit frankly you all are making me miss having one. I just bought six of the MFT minimalist stocks because for $36 each or so on sale. It doesn't get much better. At all. Klem makes a great point but I don't think sliding on a rear bag is the end all, maybe I'm wrong? But my main goal was a long range light weight Hunter stalker as well. I kinda like the cane look. And about 70% of manufacturer's had the MFT on their display guns as well. It's a tight fitting adjustable stock it doesn't rattle.
I was also seriously looking at the hogue as well because it doesn't rattle. People complain it doesn't slide easily but so what, I guess they like cheap rattling toys sounds.
The Zulu stock from Odin also looks bad arse I'd love to try one. But it's more of a target setup. But looks light weight and worth llchecking out.
Good luck!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk
I like the old A2 stocks myself and quit frankly you all are making me miss having one. I just bought six of the MFT minimalist stocks because for $36 each or so on sale. It doesn't get much better. At all. Klem makes a great point but I don't think sliding on a rear bag is the end all, maybe I'm wrong? But my main goal was a long range light weight Hunter stalker as well. I kinda like the cane look. And about 70% of manufacturer's had the MFT on their display guns as well. It's a tight fitting adjustable stock it doesn't rattle.
I was also seriously looking at the hogue as well because it doesn't rattle. People complain it doesn't slide easily but so what, I guess they like cheap rattling toys sounds.
The Zulu stock from Odin also looks bad arse I'd love to try one. But it's more of a target setup. But looks light weight and worth llchecking out.
Good luck!

