08-12-2017, 12:03 PM
I use old Hoppes #9 or KROIL for bore cleaning.
I use MOBIL 5w30 for gun oil. cheaper than CLP, doesn't burn off as fast.
works very well in all temperatures
I use MOBIL 5w30 for gun oil. cheaper than CLP, doesn't burn off as fast.
works very well in all temperatures
NRA LIFE
USPSA-IPSC
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper
USPSA-IPSC
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper

