08-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Shorthairedtornado Wrote:That's what I was thinking, anyone have any experience with eisenach arms? They have a nice looking side charge upper for sale
For the weight (9oz vs 10 on the Lantac and 11 for the Mega), Eisenach would be the way to go. CMT has a 7oz side charging upper but they're out of stock at the moment ($72 cheaper than Eisenach, though if you don't mind waiting).
I'll be buying 2 of Eisenachs nitrided BCGs as soon as I sell some C&R stuff.
Get yourself a nice ambi lower. Rainier Arms makes a very nice one with build in ambi bolt release and mag release. CMT also makes one that is logo/rollmark free but it's half an ounce heavier than Rainier's. Mega makes the lightest ambi lower but it doesn't have the built in ambi mag release. Not a huge deal since you can just pick one up from High Velocity Arms.
High end? Just get yourself a Fostech Echo trigger. The new gen works with any M16 cut BCG (which the Eisenach is). If that's not your thing, Geissele is always a safe bet.
Take a look at the Precision Armament EFAB flashcomp if you don't plan on running a suppressor. If you do, I'd suggest a KAC MAMS.
For a lightweight CF stock, as I recommended in another thread, the Lancer CF. I have one and don't think you can beat it for the price.
I've got 4 builds going right now with 2-3 more in the works. Always glad to help others spend their $.

