Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lightweight build Questions
#10
Nuggin. The complete upper I was looking at isnt the LARUE, it's the AA LW Upper w fluted button rifled barrel. At $714 it seems like a decent deal. However I would want to add a raptor charging handle and a SLR adj block so I could probably do cheaper w Odin barrel,block, BCG..
I looked into the LARUE and I don't see a lightweight upper in 6.5. They have something they call a stealth upper but I don't see it in 6.5G. Their site isn't the easiest to navigate though so maybe I'm missing something.
I am really wanting something nice, light and accurate so if buying a complete upper is a better way to go I'm open to it.
Does shooting with a Supressor have a negative effect on a LW 16" barrel?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-06-2017, 01:40 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Kilco - 08-06-2017, 01:49 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-06-2017, 03:51 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Lastrites - 08-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by howl - 08-06-2017, 03:46 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by NugginFutz - 08-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Kilco - 08-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by js8588 - 08-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by NugginFutz - 08-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by VASCAR2 - 08-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by funnelcake - 08-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by js8588 - 08-08-2017, 04:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)