Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lightweight build Questions
#1
I am brand new to the forum as well as the 6.5 platform and I am building a AR for Coyote hunting. I want it as light as possible (within reason$$). I would like a left eject side charge upper but they seem to add some weight so I'm not set on it. I have a Gibbz side charge on another build but as I mentioned it is heavy. Does anyone know the weight of the Quality arms side charger or any other options to consider?
How about a lightweight barrel? So far Ballistic Advantage is at the top of the list.

I want this rifle to be as accurate as possible and open to build ideas for Barrel, BCG, Receivers...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-06-2017, 01:40 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Kilco - 08-06-2017, 01:49 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-06-2017, 03:51 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Lastrites - 08-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by howl - 08-06-2017, 03:46 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by NugginFutz - 08-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Kilco - 08-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by js8588 - 08-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by NugginFutz - 08-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by Jk2paintworx - 08-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Lightweight build Questions - by VASCAR2 - 08-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by funnelcake - 08-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Lightweight build Questions - by js8588 - 08-08-2017, 04:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)