08-05-2017, 02:28 AM
OK thanks guys I appreciate it. He told me he wouldn't have a problem getting rid of it as it's months to get one. I guess I could always have it cut down to 18 if it was too heavy. But will give it a shot at 20.
|
Bartlein barrel question
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bartlein barrel question - by todd458 - 08-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Bartlein barrel question - by LRRPF52 - 08-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Bartlein barrel question - by rabiddawg - 08-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Bartlein barrel question - by Les - 08-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Bartlein barrel question - by Les - 08-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Bartlein barrel question - by todd458 - 08-05-2017, 02:28 AM
Bartlein barrel question - by rabiddawg - 08-05-2017, 02:50 AM
Bartlein barrel question - by elfman - 08-05-2017, 05:22 AM
Bartlein barrel question - by todd458 - 08-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Bartlein barrel question - by grayfox - 08-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Bartlein barrel question - by Kilco - 08-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Bartlein barrel question - by todd458 - 08-06-2017, 12:58 AM
|