08-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Well said! You summed up most of our experience with the Grendel very well!
My father has more custom rifles than I can count, and shoots almost every night. When I was investing in the Grendel and singing it's praise, man did he ever rag on me.. "too slow" "build a ar10 creedmoor like mine" "what the he'll good is it." Just some of the remark.
A year later, he has a Howa mini Grendel, a 20.5" Vepr Grendel, and we are building him a 22" JP Grendel upper atm... lol..
You really need to shoot it to appreciate the performance you get with under 30gr of powder.
My father has more custom rifles than I can count, and shoots almost every night. When I was investing in the Grendel and singing it's praise, man did he ever rag on me.. "too slow" "build a ar10 creedmoor like mine" "what the he'll good is it." Just some of the remark.
A year later, he has a Howa mini Grendel, a 20.5" Vepr Grendel, and we are building him a 22" JP Grendel upper atm... lol..
You really need to shoot it to appreciate the performance you get with under 30gr of powder.

