Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just ordered Rise Black trigger
#8
Rise was at triggrcon last weekend. My buddies brother bought one. I tried them all out. Honestly they ALL felt GREAT for the price. I wouldn't have hesitated to buy one if I was in the market. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. I sprang for the fostech echo II though. And a couple Geissele Hi Speed NM triggers from primary so I'm already set.

I really want to try the Larue triggers especially since they come with a nice grip and frame. That would be worth the price if entry for me easily.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by Keef - 08-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by rabiddawg - 08-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by Keef - 08-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by bj139 - 08-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by Keef - 08-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by Apparition - 08-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by funnelcake - 08-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by The Profit Joseph Sith - 08-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by Keef - 08-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by js8588 - 08-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by Keef - 08-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by js8588 - 08-12-2017, 02:10 AM
Just ordered Rise Black trigger - by bj139 - 08-12-2017, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)