08-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Gunzilla here too.
My Mk12 sat in storage for 4 years, not cleaned after the last use. I was able to send around 200 rounds down range before she started getting sluggish. Little bit more Gunzilla on the bolt, and we were rocking again. Got home, gave her a decent cleaning (pretty easy). Next trip I still shot a sub MOA group with IMI razorcore 77gr. during some flavor testing. Up to 2800 rounds down that Centurion Barrel.
My Mk12 sat in storage for 4 years, not cleaned after the last use. I was able to send around 200 rounds down range before she started getting sluggish. Little bit more Gunzilla on the bolt, and we were rocking again. Got home, gave her a decent cleaning (pretty easy). Next trip I still shot a sub MOA group with IMI razorcore 77gr. during some flavor testing. Up to 2800 rounds down that Centurion Barrel.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

