08-02-2017, 02:20 PM
I wonder if the groups tighten up with the suppressor because of operator comfort or velocity change? Hopefully we will see someone post some velocity info. I'm getting my reloading kit together and getting back into the Gun Club so I have a good place to shoot, hopefully all in the next month. I know it's like everything, but I been looking at the chronographs folks are using and reading how different units produce different results with the same load. Spending a lot right now on stuff I really need and wondering how important the chrono is. I need to work up a hunting load for November Elk trip. I get the need for chrono for working out dope but at this point in time I'm going to be shooting inside 400yds and I know some of the guys at the club have them, so if I get something that groups tight, I can then get the info I need from their chrono when they are at the range at the same time. Is my thinking straight on this?
Carl
NRA Patron Member, frequent supporter of the ILA, when knives are on offer
Living free and willing to lay it down to keep it that way......
Eternally grateful to my brothers and sisters that did and to those who strap it on each day so that we may enjoy life the way we do
NRA Patron Member, frequent supporter of the ILA, when knives are on offer
Living free and willing to lay it down to keep it that way......
Eternally grateful to my brothers and sisters that did and to those who strap it on each day so that we may enjoy life the way we do

