08-02-2017, 01:36 PM
carlhwv Wrote:Without seeing it yet, I'm thinking they either want to keep some features for their flagship rifles, or their PST block might not fit under the rail of this upper. SA makes an adjustable block that fits in tight spaces and gives you option to push gas out the barrel like traditional adj blocks or you can bleed it forward out the block. I haven't run it with a suppressor, as I'm in the wait period for mine as well.....I have a 300BO with the LaRue stealth 2.0 chassis. I've got an SLR adjustable gas block in it. Not much extra room. From what I read you don't need any adjustments running a tranquilo with this Grendel. Someone just posted a nice group in the "Outshoot the Shootist" thread in the LaRue forum, shooting suppressed....I would hope my NRA funds would be used to lobby the Pres to deregulate them.


...I would hope my NRA funds would be used to lobby the Pres to deregulate them.