07-29-2017, 10:07 PM
Well, so much for that HOWA in the works, sorry Brownel's. I may be posting my Grendel in the sale sections on a few boards soon...
LRRP, get well, and get up soon. I ruptured two discs at the base of my spine in July of 16, and am just now getting back to "normal". I am making no plans for this falls game season, I still can't imagine dragging out a carcass... I can empathize with your struggles. This too, will pass. Keep looking up, and keep posting things that make the rest of us envious. Be well, and keep your chin up. You have a Larue to review!
LRRP, get well, and get up soon. I ruptured two discs at the base of my spine in July of 16, and am just now getting back to "normal". I am making no plans for this falls game season, I still can't imagine dragging out a carcass... I can empathize with your struggles. This too, will pass. Keep looking up, and keep posting things that make the rest of us envious. Be well, and keep your chin up. You have a Larue to review!

