I finally managed to get a group under an inch...barely
![[Image: wD55om5C9B4Mn76VK6Ge1G0WK05YFJH-nrrpkBQJ...65-h860-no]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wD55om5C9B4Mn76VK6Ge1G0WK05YFJH-nrrpkBQJjD8TRqS0obuuDnJDmvOsYuJ3fiH6KjOLhzAKn-SJDt5qYya4uzJbeOFnNLtlFW48InuPXPDbt298l3nF74rJ1397_-EEL3z5FD-Ze17XKYf8VqU0hpuv-sD2K7Dfx1sEsShbhe9CsO86B24sFE0rm6mXVE8UHIAvxvgtUgJ7-z_iFUaNvclXFEeoy7B6C3exTIm031GYrCf3z4ZReYjtmRpbQM1AjLtA-W8Rzxgwt2odK27l7qJjxE5Q0xZ-O2e_7BAbJS4R_t79L-9Iwj6i6kLoIjYP31zpFq-k7ETtJDXuDTt5kkbh4nOiu8OUgBIxKyvlVKd0NfTqPhpMP_Bfb23yc9H3eZlugmy4haaIzHD_dLz0LGx8foM09iMsZ7VkZOoa-6YTBtDY9Ps8rxxXZHI-JCpo2fmFtDrwcie-cXnGn-xaiJZg9qOz-kMlfRXmlzYha8ZRwRI7vgL5S0X1z0Rgxp5_-ckih0GJc35g7M2uPRykUnoQVIrFsldg9EhhLZv0BHlS6ShRQH3OdnnoWHl4tv7QHnzGb8aT2I7H7vjC0fgNY1hvGNR7NicOp--WYgesieL93UfmsH4b=w665-h860-no)
Then on my second round of ELD...
![[Image: Uav166gNuvsbuYP442kNsln13hOXDaH92WkSPj9d...03-h501-no]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Uav166gNuvsbuYP442kNsln13hOXDaH92WkSPj9dEWIQquAqRJY5AwaJ76-kJLI_wUKrAXBdK7izP9gnRX0LKC_wO67wvO2FgzFsVNX2TgGPxdkI07NXMBuaRwYbpUMHd_ogi6zUC7aJ25Q0e_LhoKtSbcR106Srx3j94GtnbrzrW_aBC2SR0psr2MYJ4OmLqzHjTfvLMwezrZxjnyhz1QF-bSp8l3gMT5ZwF9x9p5IttmnbviVzbTW7XG_NdUNL869qKhrGW-JTC93RZYFAKIVTFtC2sEBrPi8FvybxYwKdSSxfy3KE0lyp7q6h6U2dLcBanEyLKyLLbE-tkfgyqf0-wYXjcGfreAte6tC03PNF20VYMT_T3t_L5Jah9gFJj2c7P7Iql_FqWc9lSJjWwvITk3MsNBBhitXGzTZ6WjrT2vfmLKsJxO4QZgYh8m5fxtAYXQ-2XtrDHS7Nd0A4cJ-IYDXQSoH6bug2wPzmb6MyAY6qHuzuOxB2oDLhGv14P2pr6VGiDl9nWzkZWQpl07Ss9EnF9ZtVeYccpjfsEupaxvLxuCIAGhKsocQQ9BM5PV6KVfuEb0Wsf-7coxxWfWcjOaLNTa3YkfX57_3rWhnfdENoweg1ZAkp=w503-h501-no)
All I could see was the two holes. I am thinking that there is no way I shanked 3 shots off paper. I start checking scope mounts muzzle, everything.
I walk on down to the target, and sure as hell, 4 shots in one hole. .13MOA until I count the "flyer" bumps it out to .74MOA.
What I would give to be able to know exactly how I was holding the rifle, tension, position....damn.
I loaded up another 10 rounds before I walked down there and the results were typical of me. .5 to 1" with the ELD.
Can anybody diagnose the stringing of shots up and right at the 45*. It's a pattern with me.
Then on my second round of ELD...
All I could see was the two holes. I am thinking that there is no way I shanked 3 shots off paper. I start checking scope mounts muzzle, everything.
I walk on down to the target, and sure as hell, 4 shots in one hole. .13MOA until I count the "flyer" bumps it out to .74MOA.
What I would give to be able to know exactly how I was holding the rifle, tension, position....damn.
I loaded up another 10 rounds before I walked down there and the results were typical of me. .5 to 1" with the ELD.
Can anybody diagnose the stringing of shots up and right at the 45*. It's a pattern with me.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

