Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Decisions, Info and Input....
#2
Recently got my hands on one of their 16" uppers, so far so good. IMO all three of DSarms / Odin 6.5 uppers provide a lot for the money, so much so that I already had a good number of upper parts on my bench when I stumbled across their offerings that I decided to fork out for one. I actually had a barrel ordered from another vendor after their 3 to 4 week estimated delivery time past me by and another conversation with them revealed that it would be at least another 4 weeks, I baled. Not knocking the other vendor, they answered questions, emails and phone calls all professionally and I would deal with them in the future.

Still ironing out and breaking in my DSarm/Odin upper but it is showing very good groups. Would buy again without hesitation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Decisions, Info and Input.... - by ARLegolover - 07-28-2017, 07:53 PM
Decisions, Info and Input.... - by Lastrites - 07-28-2017, 09:38 PM
Decisions, Info and Input.... - by Bigs28 - 07-28-2017, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)