Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel
#25
I'm shooting my BCA upper on a lower that has a Tubb's flat spring and Spikes H2 buffer. They seem to work great. I'm new to 6.5 so I don't have a comparison, but I didn't get any noise, or any noticeable issues with the buffer. There might be something better, dunno, but this seems good. The spring and buffer were a nice improvement with the stock .223 upper because it's a bit over-gassed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by calvarez - 07-27-2017, 07:24 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 08-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Blazin - 06-26-2017, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)