07-26-2017, 12:09 AM
I tried hitting the exterior of the barrel with a 2x3 but it would not budge. Maybe I should have tried the 2x3 on the Brownells rod but I thought I needed the hammer.
It took quite a few hits to get it moving and even more after it was halfway out to free it. I would say it was essentially one with the receiver.
I heated it with a hair dryer before trying anything else. I don't know if it helped or not. I scraped most of the locktight off with a knife before taking it to the UPS store.
It took quite a few hits to get it moving and even more after it was halfway out to free it. I would say it was essentially one with the receiver.
I heated it with a hair dryer before trying anything else. I don't know if it helped or not. I scraped most of the locktight off with a knife before taking it to the UPS store.

