Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST
#4
Stonehenge -

I was at 24x. Did not even occur to me to back off the magnification. I know my Sig Kilo 2000 could not even range past 800 with the mirage. By the time I got over to the 1k side, temps were climbing into the upper 80's/low 90's when I packed up.
Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by Sticks - 07-23-2017, 12:01 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by Kilco - 07-23-2017, 12:35 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by StoneHendge - 07-23-2017, 05:09 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by Sticks - 07-24-2017, 08:55 AM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by GaCop - 07-26-2017, 06:02 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by VASCAR2 - 07-26-2017, 08:12 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by GaCop - 07-28-2017, 12:09 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by Sticks - 07-29-2017, 09:47 AM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by Sticks - 07-29-2017, 09:49 AM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by rabiddawg - 07-29-2017, 11:35 AM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by grayfox - 07-29-2017, 12:29 PM
PF Neptune VIII Hates SST - by Sticks - 07-29-2017, 01:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)