Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel
#24
OP. can you tell us about the ammunition/load you are shooting and what barrel(gas port size) and gas block you are using?

From what I read on AlexanderArms.com, the standard buffer should be the appropriate one. I shot my brothers new build a few weeks ago and it was super soft. That was using an AA 18" barrel, Aero Precision gas block, and standard carbine buffer. Ammo was 123 Grain SST bullets over the just above starting charge recommended of IMR4198. Maybe as the loads get worked up closer to maximum recoil will go up, but I'd not imagine to distracting levels, but I'm curios now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by ActionDiver - 07-23-2017, 08:10 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 08-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Blazin - 06-26-2017, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)