07-23-2017, 06:34 PM
NugginFutz Wrote:Unlikely, as LRRPF52 is still recovering from a torn achilles tendon. Heal faster, Dude!!!This past year has been pretty rough on me and my family.
First had a stroke last August, got diagnosed with a life-changing auto-immune disorder that attacks my anti-clotting factors, then snapped my Achilles in May. It's been extremely difficult on my wife.
We just think we're getting a handle on things, when the ceiling bows out into a bubble downstairs. Water leak, which needed to be repaired. I can't help much at all other that stand around and look useless, while we have to call on help from others.
Out of the blue, I get an email from Mark LaRue that he's sending me a Stealth 2.0 rifle. Everyone here knows I'm probably the last one that needs another 18" Grendel.
This gift really lifted our spirits, and reminded me that I needed to be more generous to others. I can't think of the last time someone ever did something this nice for us.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
