07-20-2017, 05:39 AM
LRRPF52 - Congratulations. I say this humbly, because of what you know of Grendel's and quality rifles, but I believe you're going to love this gun. I bought one the minute they went on sale, because I love Grendel's and LaRue rifles, and I didn't know for sure how long they'd be around. I'm glad they still are, because folks that like the 6.5 in a good quality gun need to take a look at these. I'm picky about accuracy, but it shoots sub 1/2 with reasonably priced factory ammo. It's just solid as a rock but lightweight, key mod rail was better than expected, and I expected it to be great anyway. Pleasure to shoot (that brake is awesome too). They are just by far the best "factory" Grendel rifle I've personally ever seen, and a better overall package than my custom/semi-custom gun, and it was put together base on exactly what I wanted.

