07-19-2017, 05:30 PM
LRRPF52-
That's awesome! I look forward to your review! I know that you've had quite a bit of experience building and successfully getting your own Grendels to shoot lights out. What was it about the Larue deal that made you decide to bite the bullet?
I was reallyyyyy trying to justify one but the 260 OBR is my dream gun so I figured I'll keep holding out a few more decades until I can afford that. That and I am still unlocking the potential from my home-built 20" Grendel.
That's awesome! I look forward to your review! I know that you've had quite a bit of experience building and successfully getting your own Grendels to shoot lights out. What was it about the Larue deal that made you decide to bite the bullet?
I was reallyyyyy trying to justify one but the 260 OBR is my dream gun so I figured I'll keep holding out a few more decades until I can afford that. That and I am still unlocking the potential from my home-built 20" Grendel.

