Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Compensator?
#10
Lastrites Wrote:The Atlas is a product of outside the box way of thinking which is good for innovation and no doubts it likely works. Odin is very innovative and hope they keep it up in this current off market trend the industry in experiencing. For me I just couldn't pull the trigger on this product as I'm a bit OCD and I was seriously considering it but didn't think it would blend well with my fairly light weight rifle.

I was on the fence with it for awhile too... but in the end I'm glad I used it, and my 16" hunting setup is still just 7.2 lbs scopes and loaded!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Compensator? - by DDRanch - 07-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Compensator? - by DDRanch - 07-15-2017, 03:25 PM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Compensator? - by Mad Charlie - 07-16-2017, 02:10 AM
Compensator? - by DDRanch - 07-16-2017, 03:44 AM
Compensator? - by Slappy - 07-16-2017, 04:03 AM
Compensator? - by Kilco - 07-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-16-2017, 12:14 PM
Compensator? - by Kilco - 07-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Compensator? - by calvarez - 07-18-2017, 06:45 PM
Compensator? - by Kilco - 07-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-18-2017, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)