Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Compensator?
#8
Lastrites Wrote:While Odin calls theirs a comp it appears to me to be more of a break as it has 4 fairly large holes on the sides on it. What doesn't do it for me though is its weight at over 4oz which I don't want hanging on the end of my barrel and to add it is a multi piece unit being held together with 3 small set screws instead of one solid piece. I would look hard at the VG6 Gamma if I was considering the Atlas.

I use a 6.5 Atlas, and it's very well designed a s rugged piece. The end cap threads on as right as you want and the three set screws only need minimal tightening as to prevent the titanium sleeve from walking during extreme heat due to a high rate of fire.

I have used and abused mine with NO I'll effects. HIGHLY recommended the Odin Works Atlas.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Compensator? - by DDRanch - 07-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Compensator? - by DDRanch - 07-15-2017, 03:25 PM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Compensator? - by Mad Charlie - 07-16-2017, 02:10 AM
Compensator? - by DDRanch - 07-16-2017, 03:44 AM
Compensator? - by Slappy - 07-16-2017, 04:03 AM
Compensator? - by Kilco - 07-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-16-2017, 12:14 PM
Compensator? - by Kilco - 07-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Compensator? - by calvarez - 07-18-2017, 06:45 PM
Compensator? - by Kilco - 07-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Compensator? - by Lastrites - 07-18-2017, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)