07-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Look how tight your vertical is.
I'm surprised you were able to shoot those groups with your bipod placed where it is. Are you using a rear bag?
However your bipod is attached, it is really far from the handguard, so I would find a way to mount it closer to the handguard and put it farther forward.
From a solid position, those PF/Bartlein uppers will keep putting round after round through the same hole with quality ammo.
I'm surprised you were able to shoot those groups with your bipod placed where it is. Are you using a rear bag?
However your bipod is attached, it is really far from the handguard, so I would find a way to mount it closer to the handguard and put it farther forward.
From a solid position, those PF/Bartlein uppers will keep putting round after round through the same hole with quality ammo.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
