Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First outing with my Grendel.
#10
LRRPF52 Wrote:Chrono them and then stretch them out.

Pretty boring shooting at 100yds.

You'll have good hit rate out to at least 800yds with any of those loads on 2 MOA targets, provided you know your wind calls. I get bored shooting 12" poppers at 700yds with my Lilja 318 barrel.

I will eventually. I just became a member at a new shooting club with a 600y range. Only catch is I have to wait for an "orientation" class to come around before I can actually shoot on the 600y range.

For now, I'm stuck with the 200y benchrest range (I think they have a class next month, so hopefully not long).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First outing with my Grendel. - by Texas - 06-29-2017, 02:37 AM
First outing with my Grendel. - by DJudge - 06-29-2017, 01:18 PM
First outing with my Grendel. - by smacha538 - 07-08-2017, 02:44 PM
First outing with my Grendel. - by Redomen - 07-08-2017, 03:42 PM
First outing with my Grendel. - by styner1989 - 07-11-2017, 02:16 PM
First outing with my Grendel. - by smacha538 - 07-11-2017, 06:28 PM
First outing with my Grendel. - by IPooedInYourShoe - 07-13-2017, 07:55 AM
First outing with my Grendel. - by Kilco - 06-26-2017, 01:37 AM
First outing with my Grendel. - by LRRPF52 - 06-26-2017, 05:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)