Federal 90 grain will not eject
#2
FireFromNJ Wrote:I have searched this forum for a while looking for an answer or answers to a new 6.5 build I recently completed. The rifle functions flawless with Hornady sst and amax. Also works with wolf steel case. Federal 90 grain TNT will not eject??? Well sometimes if a single round is loaded it will spit it at a 1:00 position barely clearing the ejection port. Today after tearing the rifle down and switching to another bolt i tried again and same result. If I never shoot these again I would be fine with it but I guess its the fact that i would like this rifle or any of my rifles to work with a wide range of ammunition. Any suggestions are appreciated.
19" rifle length 1-8 6.5 type 2 barrel (threads removed from a 20" barrel)
Lancer fixed A2 stock
Odin adjustable gas block
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by FireFromNJ - 07-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by FireFromNJ - 07-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by rabiddawg - 07-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by FireFromNJ - 07-13-2017, 04:08 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by Wafavre2 - 07-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by rabiddawg - 07-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by FireFromNJ - 07-13-2017, 10:19 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by FireFromNJ - 07-16-2017, 08:50 PM
Federal 90 grain will not eject - by Wafavre2 - 07-16-2017, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)