Odin barrel bulging brass sticking
#7
Looks like DS arms is good to go . They just sent a New Odin works barrel back to me . It took right at 4 weeks ( not bad ). They also sent a new in box bolt carrier too , which I bought originally​ with the barrel and returned it just in case . I'm gonna assemble it tomorrow and shoot, then inspect brass . Surely I got a good one this time I hope . The original barrel must have had a bad chamber , because no calls or email questions were sent to me . They did say at the beginning of the return process that their in house gun smith would inspect it .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by VASCAR2 - 06-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Kilco - 06-10-2017, 01:59 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by -Justin- - 06-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by brian y - 06-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by hikfromstik - 07-12-2017, 03:55 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by bj139 - 07-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Lastrites - 07-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Texas - 07-17-2017, 09:13 PM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Ateup - 08-07-2017, 08:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)