Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DEZ Tactical Barrels?
#3
Many retailers purchase barrels from one of several manufacturers while other retailers actually machine the chamber in the barrel blank, flute and thread the muzzle. I saw on the web site they manufacture barrels and other components. It's possible these barrels are not machined in house and could be outsourced. Sometimes retailers won't devulge their source and they could obtain barrels from Wilson, BCA, Mossberg, Green Mountain or other barrel manufactures. This does not mean this is a bad barrel but probably a rack grade barrel. Accuracy might be dependent on luck of the draw. When buying a rack grade barrel I always want to buy from a company with stellar customer service in the event I got a poor shooter. The specs look good on this barrel but I have never bought anything from DEZ. DEZ might manufacture barrels just like Faxon, BCA, Ballistic Advantage or PSA and I just never knew that.

A Friend ordered an upper from I believe DEZ about five years ago during a drought and he thought the upper was in stock. He ended up waiting on the upper over six months. I'm not sure if he tried to get a refund or just decided to wait since AR-15's were hot sellers. He liked the upper once he finally got it. Hopefully someone else will chime in. I really don't know if their web site showed actual in stock inventory that long ago.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DEZ Tactical Barrels? - by js8588 - 07-10-2017, 10:09 AM
DEZ Tactical Barrels? - by just_john - 07-10-2017, 11:38 AM
DEZ Tactical Barrels? - by VASCAR2 - 07-10-2017, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)