07-07-2017, 07:22 PM
I just got back from the range and made it an all Grendel day.
First the 16" BCA barrel.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9361[/ATTACH]
I decided to play a tracking game with turret changes as indicated. The SWFA scopes sure do track well. 10X on BCA and 16X on Overwatch.
People said the 16X was too much power but I think 10X is too little power for the Grendel. 16X seems just right. I would like to try a 20X.
The BCA barrel produced 1.25 and 1.0 MOA three shot groups.
I will take it stripes and all.
Then the Overwatch upper. This thing is boring. It is obviously a much better barrel than the BCA.
It is no effort getting it to shoot well.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9362[/ATTACH]
16 shots total, all I reloaded. Time to fill them up again.
First the 16" BCA barrel.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9361[/ATTACH]
I decided to play a tracking game with turret changes as indicated. The SWFA scopes sure do track well. 10X on BCA and 16X on Overwatch.
People said the 16X was too much power but I think 10X is too little power for the Grendel. 16X seems just right. I would like to try a 20X.
The BCA barrel produced 1.25 and 1.0 MOA three shot groups.
I will take it stripes and all.
Then the Overwatch upper. This thing is boring. It is obviously a much better barrel than the BCA.
It is no effort getting it to shoot well.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9362[/ATTACH]
16 shots total, all I reloaded. Time to fill them up again.

