I emailed Bear Creek Arsenal yesterday about returning the barrel. Still waiting for a reply.
I started reloading the Hornady once fired Grendel brass. Some was over 1.520" in length after resizing so I decided to trim to 1.512". I seated some bullets without powder and made sure they cycled fine through the rifle without the bullet sticking in the lands as they had previously. They cycled fine. The COL was 2.123" with Sierra 85g HP bullets. I bought some HP335 and weighed the powder charge thrown by the Lee dipper to be 25.0 grains. The powder dipper chart shows 24.8 grains from that dipper. They are primed with federal small rifle primers (#200) and ready to add powder and seat bullets. The next dipper size throws 29g of powder. I think the max load is around 32g but I just want some easy shooting ammo so I will try the 25g. I have 16 rounds ready to finish. I may get to the range today if the rain stops.
I started reloading the Hornady once fired Grendel brass. Some was over 1.520" in length after resizing so I decided to trim to 1.512". I seated some bullets without powder and made sure they cycled fine through the rifle without the bullet sticking in the lands as they had previously. They cycled fine. The COL was 2.123" with Sierra 85g HP bullets. I bought some HP335 and weighed the powder charge thrown by the Lee dipper to be 25.0 grains. The powder dipper chart shows 24.8 grains from that dipper. They are primed with federal small rifle primers (#200) and ready to add powder and seat bullets. The next dipper size throws 29g of powder. I think the max load is around 32g but I just want some easy shooting ammo so I will try the 25g. I have 16 rounds ready to finish. I may get to the range today if the rain stops.

