07-07-2017, 01:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 01:57 AM by sneaky one.)
Bft and I have shot together more than a few times. Ask him who built his rifle years back. Larue., It's a very nice rifle--- AA quality .
Same stuff - get the best, at decent prices., from all the current Grrr rifle builders.
Maybe Bft can post a pic of his first Grrr. It is nice.
I did send rounds down range with it. We swapped same as ammo thru both our rifles - no issues at all..
sammi spec's are the key here. swap an upper to another at will.
Same stuff - get the best, at decent prices., from all the current Grrr rifle builders.
Maybe Bft can post a pic of his first Grrr. It is nice.
I did send rounds down range with it. We swapped same as ammo thru both our rifles - no issues at all..
sammi spec's are the key here. swap an upper to another at will.

