Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Striped Grendel
#7
I didn't get a chance to contact BCA today. I went shooting the 6.5 Grendel Overwatch and a 300 Blackout upper instead.
I finally got a sub one MOA 5 shot group from the Overwatch while shooting factory Hornady AMAX.
There are 4 shots in 0.38 MOA with a flyer to the upper left for 0.7 MOA total.Big Grin
The 30 cal holes are from the 300 Blackout.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9358[/ATTACH]
The Blackout was shooting all over the place and I almost wrecked the Overwatch group by overprinting.
After, I was cleaning the barrel on the 300 Blackout when the scope slid on the rail. I then loctited the base screws.
I have to remember to always loctitite base screws and perhaps ring screws as well.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-04-2017, 04:24 PM
My Striped Grendel - by NugginFutz - 07-04-2017, 05:58 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-04-2017, 07:13 PM
My Striped Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 07-04-2017, 07:37 PM
My Striped Grendel - by NugginFutz - 07-04-2017, 11:13 PM
My Striped Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 07-05-2017, 10:16 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-06-2017, 01:12 AM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-07-2017, 02:33 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-07-2017, 07:22 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-11-2017, 01:00 PM
My Striped Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 07-11-2017, 06:17 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-12-2017, 12:02 AM
My Striped Grendel - by Mytie - 07-15-2017, 12:52 AM
My Striped Grendel - by dreadpirate - 07-15-2017, 02:10 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-16-2017, 12:07 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-19-2017, 01:44 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-25-2017, 08:38 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-25-2017, 08:59 PM
My Striped Grendel - by Lastrites - 07-25-2017, 09:55 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-26-2017, 12:09 AM
My Striped Grendel - by rabiddawg - 07-26-2017, 01:55 AM
My Striped Grendel - by Lastrites - 07-26-2017, 10:15 AM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 07-26-2017, 05:54 PM
My Striped Grendel - by bj139 - 10-11-2017, 05:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)