Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
18" RLGS buffer?
#9
Lastrites Wrote:I too am looking hard at the VG6 Gamma, Granite Ridge Outfitters has it on sale for just under $62, but concussion is part of the equation that may make me to consider something else. Really want the Precision Armament EFAB but cost is a factor and it's price point sort of hurts.

That's the exact reason I'm looking at it too. I was going to look into the Tuneable brakes like the one Ares Armor had " I quess they went out of Business" in hopes of tuning my needs. But, It'll come down to what I find at the right price point at the time

Granite Ridge Outfitters 25% off BA barrels is the reason why i bought my BA 6.5G barrel. It's my first BA product of any kind. What I've read on their 556 barrels, I figured it was worth a shot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
18" RLGS buffer? - by Txquadhunter - 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Drifter - 07-04-2017, 08:57 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Txquadhunter - 07-04-2017, 11:40 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Drifter - 07-04-2017, 11:53 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Lastrites - 07-05-2017, 11:33 AM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Chrazy-Chris - 07-05-2017, 12:21 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Txquadhunter - 07-05-2017, 04:38 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Lastrites - 07-05-2017, 06:04 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Txquadhunter - 07-05-2017, 06:59 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by LRRPF52 - 07-08-2017, 12:56 AM
18" RLGS buffer? - by SightedIn - 07-08-2017, 03:51 AM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Txquadhunter - 07-13-2017, 11:10 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Lastrites - 07-14-2017, 01:43 AM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Jakegsxr11 - 07-22-2017, 11:06 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Txquadhunter - 07-23-2017, 03:18 AM
18" RLGS buffer? - by Kilco - 07-23-2017, 01:01 PM
18" RLGS buffer? - by grayfox - 07-23-2017, 01:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)