07-05-2017, 04:38 PM
i think by what i'm reading, I'll stick with what I've got, instead of over thinking it by buying other components that i may not need. I can test, say that Jo Bob's adjustable gas block, if it functions great, i can always upgrade to better parts down the road.
As for my muzzle Device, i haven't fully decided on yet. But, I've been looking at the VG6 GAMMA for the 6.5's. The concussion don't so much bother me, as I've got a 22-250 with the BOSS system and a 25.06 with a brake, They both can rattle your ears, if not careful. But, I've learned, they can give me a better chance at a 2nd shot on 2 coyotes by not blowing the full muzzle blast forward.
But, like i said, I'm still working on building this rifle. So, things can chance as sales are found.
Thanks for all the great info, It gives me ways to go about my build now.
As for my muzzle Device, i haven't fully decided on yet. But, I've been looking at the VG6 GAMMA for the 6.5's. The concussion don't so much bother me, as I've got a 22-250 with the BOSS system and a 25.06 with a brake, They both can rattle your ears, if not careful. But, I've learned, they can give me a better chance at a 2nd shot on 2 coyotes by not blowing the full muzzle blast forward.
But, like i said, I'm still working on building this rifle. So, things can chance as sales are found.
Thanks for all the great info, It gives me ways to go about my build now.

