Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel
#18
diddlyv Wrote:Not knowing any better I am using a stock carbine buffer and spring on my 20 inch rifle length gas system Odin works barrel rifle. I am also using an adjustable gas block from Odin Works.

I doubt your any worse off with the std carbine buffer, as I had asked prior with no response if there is any benefit to having a H buffer compared to the carbine. Likely you are using a smidgen less gas when cycling which is likely a good thing but may really not be all that much difference from having a slightly heavier (1/2oz) buffer installed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Lastrites - 06-30-2017, 10:24 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 08-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Blazin - 06-26-2017, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)