Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel
#14
I swapped out 3 of the 5 steel weights in my rifle buffer with tungsten ones from KAK. Much to my surprise, the roll pin was missing completely from my buffer; I suspect it was never there in the first place. Fortunately the bumper fits tight enough that I'm not worried about running it without one until my next midway order. I hope to have a range report with the heavier buffer sometime but it'll probably be a few weeks. I'm so sick of the East Coast...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Chrazy-Chris - 06-28-2017, 02:07 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 08-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Blazin - 06-26-2017, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)