Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
even a bad day at the range is better than no range day!
#1
Finally got to take my Grendel to the range again. Brought American Eagle 120gr, Nosler from AA 120gr & Hornady Black 123gr.

put it on the 200 yd targets and I shot LOUSY today. I always bring a 'known' shooter with me when I'm playing with a new rifle - helps me determine if it's me or the rifle.

Brought one of my Swede target rifles, usually put 9 out of 10 in the X. not today

bigger difference in POI for the 3 ammos than I was expecting. At least now I have enough brass to start reloading.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9287[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9288[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9289[/ATTACH]

Maybe I should rethink coffee & cigs for breakfast....


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
Who's a good boy?!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
even a bad day at the range is better than no range day! - by jebber - 06-21-2017, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)