Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hand Guard
#3
Redraider Wrote:Hi Guys,

It seems I will have to go from a 12" guard to a 15". I know NOTHING about hand guards other than they range in price from $50 to $500. I am sure I don't need the latter, but I would like to hear the pros and cons of what is important in a hand guard purchase. Remember, I know NOTHING, so keep it simple please.

Thanks

Redraider

Why do you have to go from a 12" to 15"? If you can explain your reasoning, we might be able to give you better advice. So much of choosing a handguard comes down to personal preference, so if you can let us know why you want to make the switch, hopefully we can point you in the right direction.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hand Guard - by Redraider - 06-21-2017, 03:37 PM
Hand Guard - by VASCAR2 - 06-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Hand Guard - by drewthebrave - 06-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Hand Guard - by Redraider - 06-21-2017, 06:15 PM
Hand Guard - by 82HALO - 06-21-2017, 06:23 PM
Hand Guard - by Commander184 - 06-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Hand Guard - by drewthebrave - 06-21-2017, 09:57 PM
Hand Guard - by StoneHendge - 06-21-2017, 11:31 PM
Hand Guard - by Bigs28 - 06-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Hand Guard - by Cashflow - 06-22-2017, 12:45 AM
Hand Guard - by Kilco - 06-22-2017, 03:01 AM
Hand Guard - by bj139 - 06-22-2017, 01:32 PM
Hand Guard - by diddlyv - 06-30-2017, 03:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)