Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel
#6
I use a standard rifle buffer, JP enhanced rifle buffer spring (I believe 7% stiffer) and a precision armament M4-72 brake. Recoil is ridiculously light. I have no problems spotting my own shots from 100 to 1020 yards. I'd swear it has less recoil that my 16" carbine 5.56, granted the carbine is 2 pounds lighter. Also, I don't get any twang from the JP spring through my magpul fixed rifle stock.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by sk8inrj1 - 06-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 07-31-2017, 09:18 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 07-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Kilco - 08-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by js8588 - 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Ideal Rifle Buffer/Spring for Grendel - by Blazin - 06-26-2017, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)