There is a post on this page in regards to an Odin barrel chamber which might be out of spec. If you haven't read this thread review it and inspect the chamber in the recommended manner.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...s-sticking
There has also been issues where the tail of the 6.5 Grendel bolts were to short which permitted the firing pin to protrude to far and pierce primers. I think the bolts might have been Odin but I can't remember for sure. The bolt should measure .281 from the rear of the tail to the face of the bolt/lugs. If the barrel passes the test and the bolt and firing pin are in spec has the barrel been shot with factory ammo.
Since these are reloads I'd suggest you fire some factory ammo like Hornady 6.5 Grendel. If the problem only exist with your hand loads your ammo could be to hot or you may have the bullets seated to long into the lands. I'm not sure if you can set the shoulder back to far when resizing to cause the problems your experiencing. If the factory ammo pierces primers like your handloads I would discontinue use and either get the head spaced checked or contact Odin. You can rent go no go chamber gauges.
The light ring just above the base of the brass is common on resized 6.5 Grendel brass.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...s-sticking
There has also been issues where the tail of the 6.5 Grendel bolts were to short which permitted the firing pin to protrude to far and pierce primers. I think the bolts might have been Odin but I can't remember for sure. The bolt should measure .281 from the rear of the tail to the face of the bolt/lugs. If the barrel passes the test and the bolt and firing pin are in spec has the barrel been shot with factory ammo.
Since these are reloads I'd suggest you fire some factory ammo like Hornady 6.5 Grendel. If the problem only exist with your hand loads your ammo could be to hot or you may have the bullets seated to long into the lands. I'm not sure if you can set the shoulder back to far when resizing to cause the problems your experiencing. If the factory ammo pierces primers like your handloads I would discontinue use and either get the head spaced checked or contact Odin. You can rent go no go chamber gauges.
The light ring just above the base of the brass is common on resized 6.5 Grendel brass.

