06-20-2017, 12:28 AM
Klem Wrote:Don't forgot the logo in your ad?
Ha.... just a happy customer.. I promise!
I've not had the LaRu out to the range yet but it sure feels good in a dry fire. Breaks before I can think about it.
|
Dillo Dust
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Dillo Dust - by kevperro - 06-19-2017, 02:02 AM
Dillo Dust - by Klem - 06-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Dillo Dust - by Bruw - 06-19-2017, 05:27 PM
Dillo Dust - by Troutguide - 06-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Dillo Dust - by ryeguy - 06-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Dillo Dust - by kevperro - 06-20-2017, 12:28 AM
Dillo Dust - by mtptwo - 06-20-2017, 12:39 AM
Dillo Dust - by Klem - 06-20-2017, 12:55 AM
Dillo Dust - by kevperro - 06-20-2017, 02:32 AM
Dillo Dust - by jcjarmon - 06-20-2017, 03:34 AM
|