06-13-2017, 11:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017, 12:22 PM by SHORT-N-SASSY.)
Ditcher,
As stated above, my preference was for a 7-pound MDR, chambered in the 6.5mm Grendel cartridge. However, in that Desert Tech elected not to include the 6.5mm Grendel, among the list of chamberings in their MDR, I never placed an order for same. In short: A lightweight Desert Tech Micro Dynamic Rifle, with free-floating barrel, chambered for the 6.5mm Grendel cartridge would have been my first choice. Unfortunately, that never materialized.
I did, however, place my name on the Bullpup Forum list for the yet-to-be-developed MDR Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) version*, in 6.5mm Creedmoor (http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...9#msg92569). In that a price has yet to be announced for that version, no monies have been placed on an order for same.
And, on related news: (http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...#msg122592)
*(bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=9494.msg93790#msg93790)
(http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...5#msg93795)
As stated above, my preference was for a 7-pound MDR, chambered in the 6.5mm Grendel cartridge. However, in that Desert Tech elected not to include the 6.5mm Grendel, among the list of chamberings in their MDR, I never placed an order for same. In short: A lightweight Desert Tech Micro Dynamic Rifle, with free-floating barrel, chambered for the 6.5mm Grendel cartridge would have been my first choice. Unfortunately, that never materialized.
I did, however, place my name on the Bullpup Forum list for the yet-to-be-developed MDR Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) version*, in 6.5mm Creedmoor (http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...9#msg92569). In that a price has yet to be announced for that version, no monies have been placed on an order for same.
And, on related news: (http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...#msg122592)
*(bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=9494.msg93790#msg93790)
(http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...5#msg93795)

