06-12-2017, 03:06 PM
It does seem most convenient to have one for each upper. But the triggers on all the uppers can't have the same feel unless they are identical.
That means you feel the break at different points. Of course they could be works of art then the trigger feel doesn't matter.
I don't even want to start about how many bolt carriers and bolts. I know one bolt per barrel since they wear into the locking lugs. I currently have one too few bolt carriers or one too many bolts. Oh Oh. I'm losing count.
That means you feel the break at different points. Of course they could be works of art then the trigger feel doesn't matter.
I don't even want to start about how many bolt carriers and bolts. I know one bolt per barrel since they wear into the locking lugs. I currently have one too few bolt carriers or one too many bolts. Oh Oh. I'm losing count.

