Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper M4 profile 16 incher, 18 shots fired
#20
Dpr64 Wrote:Well what the heck...Why?? I intended on using the BCA side charger with the Alexander arms bolt in it along with a BCA barrel... All for the 6.5 Grendel...

I just saw those bca side chargers as well... I also noticed that Midway has what looks like the exact same side charger set but it says it's forged. I think I might have to get a couple of these. Good deal. Not sure about the bolts but the upper alone is worth it to me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper M4 profile 16 incher, 18 shots fired - by The Profit Joseph Sith - 06-12-2017, 03:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)