Odin barrel bulging brass sticking
#2
Sounds like you might have gotten old stock as I have not read of any recent issues with any Odin products. If the vendor takes care of the problem I feel sure the vendor will deal with Odin. As long as I was satisfied with the vendor customer service I probably wouldn't contact Odin.

Maybe someone else will chime in that got one of the early out of spec Odin barrels. Every manufacture or vendor experience occasional problems but it is how they handle these problems determines the worth of the company IMHO.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by VASCAR2 - 06-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Kilco - 06-10-2017, 01:59 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by -Justin- - 06-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by brian y - 06-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by bj139 - 07-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Lastrites - 07-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Texas - 07-17-2017, 09:13 PM
Odin barrel bulging brass sticking - by Ateup - 08-07-2017, 08:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)